- All clients must complete a medical history form at their first appointment. This is necessary to inform the consultation and treatment plan process.
- All information held by Making Faces will be treated as confidential and protected in accordance with Data Protection legislation.
- We reserve the right to take before and after photographs of all treatments undertaken.
- Patient information will not be shared with third parties without written permission and you will not receive unsolicited information from Making Faces.
- All initial consultations with Making Faces are free.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule and appointment, please contact us as soon as possible on: 07832 210 971 or email@example.com. We reserve the right to charge a fee for appointments cancelled at short notice or with no prior warning.
- Routine review appointments are offered after treatments as a courtesy. If you are unable to attend the review appointment at 2-4 weeks, no additional treatment or ‘top up’ is provided one the review period of 2-4 weeks has passed.
- The practitioner reserves the right to refuse treatment if at the time of consultation, the patient is thought to be unsuitable or it is not in their best interests to proceed.
- Making Faces does not treat children or young adults under the age of 18.
- Children will not be allowed to accompany you into the treatment room. Please do not bring children to your appointment unless they can be safely left unsupervised. Making Faces does not accept any liability to accident or injury caused to unsupervised children left in any of our clinics.
- Initial consultations are free of charge.
- You will be advised of the full costs of any treatment plan proposed and agreed, including that of any maintenance treatment, before any treatment is undertaken.
- Payment is taken, in full at the time of treatment.
- Making Faces accepts cash, or major debit and credit cards.
- A discretionary deposit will be taken for some treatments and in some circumstances
Fees charged for treatment are for the delivery of a treatment and the accompanying service, which is inclusive of;
- consultation and assessment
- provision of information and advice
- safe treatment with evidence based products
- follow up appointments and aftercare advice and support as appropriate
Whilst we undertake to provide excellent service; factual, honest and ethical advice, safe, expert treatment in experienced hands and only the best products, we cannot guarantee your results and cannot offer refunds if the results achieved fail to meet your expectations.
Any feedback is much appreciated, both positive and negative. Feedback is used to review and improve quality of service. You may submit feedback verbally, via email, via the clinic website, via google reviews or via the Save Face website.
If you have a complaint please inform Making Faces as soon as possible. An appointment will be made for you to be seen. A copy of our Complaints Policy is available on request.