Sharon Savage Bsc (Hons) is a registered nurse and Independent Nurse Prescriber. A member of the British Association of Cosmetic Nurses, Sharon is a skin specialist with over 30 years experience in skin care and medical aesthetics.
Sharon offers a wide range of products and treatments to suit your individual needs. She prides herself on giving honest advice and helping you to look your natural best.
Consultations are free and confidential. Making Faces is confident you will be completely satisfied however adjustments will be made free of charge within 2 weeks following your treatment.
- Member of the British Association of Cosmetic Nurses
- Member of the Nursing and Midwifery Council
- Save Face Accredited Practitioner
What Is Save Face?
Save Face is a national register of Accredited practitioners who provide non-surgical cosmetic treatments such as anti-wrinkle injections and dermal fillers. The Register is accredited by Professional Standards Authority and is recognised by the Government, The Department of Health, NHS England and The Care Quality Commission.
Why Use Save Face?
We don’t believe in taking chances and nor should you, especially when it comes to your health and appearance. There is no greater consequence than leaving either in the hands of someone who is unqualified and untrained.
We believe that excellent patient care, high standards of practice, knowledge and training go hand in hand with delivering great aesthetic outcomes. We ensure that you don’t compromise on either.
Each and every practitioner and clinic listed on our register has been inspected against our robust set of standards. Save Face visit each clinic location and undertake ALL the checks on your behalf, so you can be assured when you select a practitioner from this register;
- They are who they say they are
- They are a registered nurse/midwife, doctor, dentist or prescribing pharmacist with specialist training and insurance in each treatment listed on their profile
- They use licensed products sourced from reputable suppliers
- They have all of the necessary paperwork in place to protect you from undue risk and harm
- Their practice standards meet the requirements to provide you with safe treatments, in a safe environment.
You must be logged in to post a comment.